Take responsibility....


This is the sign I made today.  Tomorrow I'm printing it out and framing it.  I plan to hang it right inside the front door.

Codependency is a disease and I have always been very infected with it.  I am so affected by other people's energy and even though I'm aware that it's happening and I try to battle it, it still happens. I blame it on the codependency although I was once told by a patient that claimed to be a psychic that I am a "sensitive" and that I might not be able to see visions or hear voices, but I am sensitive to other's energy.  I agree with that no matter if the source if codepency or if it's organic.  Maybe the codependency just heightened it.  Who knows.  Either way, sometimes if I'm riding in a car or in a patient's house, I can feel this anxiety overwhelm me when I know that I am in a peaceful, calm mood.  I have to try and figure out if there's something actually bothering ME, or if I'm picking up on the other person's anxiety.

This is the same reason I don't watch horror movies or certain reality tv programs.  Garbage in, garbage out.  It contaminates and I feel it on a deeper level than some people do, I think.

Because of this, my home needs to be a peaceful, loving, gracious, grateful, generous place and I can't stand when it's contaminated by toxic energy... and there has been A LOT of toxic energy around here lately.  I'm over it and it's time for a change.


lurve you, xoxo v.

Comments